Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TE PAPA


The most interesting thing about visiting Te Papa is the giant squid. It didn't have it skin on so you can see it's meat. There's a video you can watch which tells you how big it was, how strong it was and where it was caught.

The squid is in a glass box.

I went in the earthquake house, it was freaky!! I walked on the giant floor mat of New Zealand . I started on Auckland and I ended up on Stewart Island. It was cool. I went all around New Zealand on the floor mat.

I saw a brand new siver car. People were admiring it. I didn't see the price.

I went into another room and I saw a Whale's heart, it was a fake one but you could go inside it.

In the Dinosaur Hall there are two dinosaurs stuck in concrete, I never seen dinosaur before only in books.

It was exciting going to Te Papa.


By Victoria age 7 and neally 8

1 comment:

  1. Your visit sounded like lots of fun.
    from Paige and her granny

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.