Monday, August 29, 2011

A description of Auckland Point School.





Auckland Point School is a really cool school because it's a really small school and you know everyone. My teachers name is Judi and she is a very kind teacher. Our school is a special school because it's right by Haven Road and people coming to Nelson from Blenhiem and Picton will drive right past it.
Auckland Point is special to me because my brother Sean and my Dad Steven went to school here as well. Two of the reasons I love Auckland Point is because in the summer you are allowed to go swimming in the swimming pool after school, in the weekends and in school time. The other reason I love this school is because people who like to ride their bikes can ride them on the pump track.
Our school is the only school in New Zealand that has an adopted ship. When Enterprise is docked our class is sometimes allowed to visit Skipper Lee and the forty sailors. Brenden and some other people show us around the ship and at the end of the day, our class gets fish and chips with as much tomato sauce as we want.
I've been at this school for four years and next year when I'm nine, I'll be in Mrs P's room. Auckland Point School has two iconic things they are, the palm trees and the bell tower which came off of the old two story building.
I think this School is a great school for children and preschoolers because it has a big kindergarten. I never want to leave Auckland Point School, but I guess I will have too.
By Samantha Wilson

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you enjoy school so much. Auckland Point is a great school to go to.

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.